MERV 8 Extended Surface Pleat
The MERV 8 Extended Surface Pleats are designed to provide higher efficiency with less resistance to airflow than panel filters. Their design extends service life and reduces maintenance cost.
The pleat's synthetic media is electrostatically charged, creating a force that attracts and holds particles. This provides for higher initial efficiency with reduced resistance to airflow. The media is thermally bonded, continuous hydrophobic polyolefin fibers that will not shed fibers or absorb moisture. No chemical binders are used during the manufacturing process.
The rigid beverage board frame is coated with adhesive and the media bonded to the frame to prevent air bypass.
The MERV 8 Extended Surface Pleats are MERV 8 rated according to ASHRAE 52.2 standards. MERV 8 Pleats are available in one, two and four inch depths.
- Electrostatically charged synthetic media
- Designed for longer service life
- Up to 30% more efficient that typical fiberglass panel filters
- High dust hold capacity
- Moisture resistant
- Does not promote microbial growth
- Protects expensive HVAC equipment from effects of dirty air
- Available in one, two and four inch sizes
- 1” The MERV 8 Extended Surface Standard Capacity Pleats have 14 pleats per linear foot
- 2” The MERV 8 Extended Surface Standard Capacity Pleats have 10 pleats per linear foot
- 4” The MERV 8 Extended Surface Standard Capacity Pleats have 8 pleats per linear foot
- 1” MERV 8 Extended Surface Pleat Test Report
- 2” MERV 8 Extended Suface Pleat Test Report
- 4” MERV 8 Extended SufacePleat Test Report
Merv 8 Pleat 25x25x1
Merv 8 Pleat 25x25x2
Merv 8 Pleat 25x29x4
Merv 8 Pleat 25x28x2