Merv 8 Pleat High Capacity 10x10x1
The MERV 8 High Capacity Extended Surface Pleats are designed to provide higher efficiency with less resistance to airflow than panel filters. Their design extends service life and reduces maintenance cost. The MERV 8 High Capacity Extended Surface Pleats contain more pleats per square foot than standard MERV 8 Pro-Pleats. The controlled pleat spacing maximizes surface area and dust holding capacity.
The pleat's synthetic media is electrostatically charged, creating a force that attracts and holds particles. This provides for higher initial efficiency with reduced resistance to airflow. The media is thermally bonded, continuous hydrophobic polyolefin fibers that will not shed fibers or absorb moisture. No chemical binders are used during the manufacturing process.
The rigid beverage board frame is coated with adhesive and the media bonded to the frame to prevent air bypass.
The MERV 8 High Capacity Extended Surface Pleats are MERV 8 rated according to ASHRAE 52.2 standards. The MERV 8 High Capacity Extended Surface Pleats are available in one, two and four inch depths.
- Electrostatically charged synthetic media
- Designed for longer service life
- Up to 30% more efficient that typical fiberglass panel filters
- High dust hold capacity
- Moisture resistant
- Does not promote microbial growth
- Protects expensive HVAC equipment from effects of dirty air
- Available in one, two and four inch sizes
- 1” MERV 8 High Capacity Extended Surface Pleats have 16 pleats per linear foot - 12 per case
- 1" Pleats are sold 12 per case and must be purchased in quantities of 12.